Tango Wellness Motivator
1. The time is incorrect on my tracker’s display.
Go to app. Then synchronize your wristband by pressing the operating button for 2-3 seconds. If the wristband doesn’t synchronize on the first time, try again. Wristband takes the time from your mobile phone or tablet.
2.The wristband doesn’t count my steps when I start to walk.
The wristband starts to count steps after you have taken 30 steps. This feature exists to ensure that the wristband is counting your steps, not a random movement.
3. Can I wear my Tango Wellness Motivator while swimming?
The wristband’s water resistance level is IPX4. So it’s not meant for swimming. Never push the button when the wristband is under water.
4. My wristband doesn’t count calories anymore./strong>
Go to app and make sure that your weight, height and age are correct. Then update the settings and synchronize your wristband by pressing the operating button for 2-3 seconds.
5. It’s not allowed to wear a wristband in my job.
You can keep the wristband also for example in your pocket. It still counts your steps.
1. How do I restart/reset my wristband?
Go to the app’s menu in top right corner. Choose “Reset”. You have multiple options to reset your wristband, e.g. you can only restart your wristband or also reset the wristband or the data in the app.
2. The time is incorrect on my tracker’s display.
Connect the wristband with the app. If the wristband doesn’t connect automatically, go to the menu in top right corner. Choose “BLE”. Press “Primary BLE Device” and choose PR149 from the list.
3. I can’t find a function from my wristband.
Go to app, and go to the Mode section under Extra tap. You can turn on the modes that you want to have activated. Make sure that your wristband is connected to the app.
4. My tracker isn’t receiving any notifications from my mobile device.
The mechanism of the wristband being notified is through accessing the Notification of Android and iOS devices. Check if you have authorized Act2Fit 2S app in Notification Access. Check also in app’s Extra tap that the notifications that you want are active.
5. The app doesn’t show my Heart Rate data.
Put the HR function on in your wristband. Go to app’s Heart Rate tap. Tap the screen on the empty gray area for a while (about 1 sec). The HR view activates and app shows your current HR data.
6. My wristband doesn’t count calories anymore.
Go to app and make sure that your weight, height and age are correct.
7. Can I wear my Tango HEART while swimming?
The wristband’s water resistance level is IPX4. So it’s not meant for swimming. Never push any buttons when the wristband is under water or wristband is wet.